.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Sunday 28 April 2013

Gold

I had thought gold might spike down to 1488 and showed this chart a few times.In the end we had a much bigger fall and I am very much on the sidelines until the picture clears up. As I understand it physical demand remains strong and I personally dont see an imminent end to the money printing that is Central banks' default policy to the current crisis that we are still in,so I am fundamentally bullish and waiting for the technicals in the paper market to clarify the situation.At the moment they are bearish and I suspect a retest of the lows is likely,I still believe gold will trade much higher within the next few years


No comments:

Post a Comment