.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Saturday 13 April 2013

NYSE


2 comments:

  1. I don't want to endure the clueless posters at Dinos, esp the delusional HD and the GD SD who has never made a bad trade in his life based on RSI. Done.

    I'm rotating 100% to the PM complex.

    I thought support would hold, but the manipulation blew it out. I'm not convinced or done. I'm buying dips, PMs.

    So I may be scarce for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a possible projection to 1488 but the scale of Fridays move was a surprise to me.It frankly amazes me to read in the papers that "respected fund manager X from respected institution Y says why would I buy gold,it has no yield.." Have these people learnt nothing ?
    AS for Dino's it takes all types and I would say they are both good guys.We dont have to agree with everybody on everything...chill out a bit which I know is difficult in the current environment ! Im posting at FAMs these days but cutting back. All the best anyway.

    ReplyDelete