.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Thursday 23 May 2013

I think yesterday marked the cycle high based on the Gann 6 month and 12 month cycle highs,although it was a little late.I posted the reversal candle in the Dow,live yesterday.Here is Permabear Doomster's chart with the fib retracement levels and bollinger bands. My best  guess at the moment is a 61.8% retracement or say a 90 point fall then a bounce but lets watch and see.

Kudos to Red Dragon Leo for nailing this reversal date weeks ago in his blog.I find this slightly unsettling,given his somewhat "eccentric" methods and viewpoint  :-)




Andrea Calissano has this as a correction to an ongoing trend   http://www.thewavetrading.com/2013/05/23/spx-follow-up-of-the-short-term-ewp-121/


2 comments:

  1. ohh, the top one looks familiar.
    --

    I like the second one...1630/25..lots of support there. Even if bears can somehow break that Friday/Tuesday, massive support at 1600/1597.

    Another up wave yet to come.
    --

    If no QE, I'd be bearish as hell for the early summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes I "borrowed" your fine chart :-) Agree 1600 looks strong...I still find it hard to understand why Europe has performed so well,and as for how the whole Japanese "experiment" is gonna play out ....!

    ReplyDelete