.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford


Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. Benjamin Franklin
.


The idea that you know what is true is dangerous, for it keeps you imprisoned in the mind. It is when you do not know, that you are free to investigate. ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj


Saturday 11 November 2017

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
November 10, 2017
During an appearance on a radio show, former DNC chair Donna Brazile said, “I hope to God we find out who murdered Seth Rich.”
Speaking with SiriusXM host Mark Thompson, Brazile, whose explosive new book Hacks has caused embarrassment for the Democratic establishment, spoke of her deep affection for Rich.
“He was my child. I loved him. He worked in the voting rights division, I was the vice chair over that division. He was one of two staff people. I love him, I miss him. He was a patriot,” said Brazile.
“I hope to God we find out who murdered Seth Rich,” she added.
Beginning to cry, Brazile responded to a question about her feeling responsible for his death by stating, “He was my child….I have been in politics all my adult life, the only children I have are the children that I have hired. They’re my children.”
In her book, Brazile also reveals that she was frightened for her life after Rich’s murder, beefing up her home surveillance and shutting the blinds in her office so she could not be seen by snipers.
The murder of Seth Rich remains unsolved, but the mainstream media continues to dismiss any questions about it as “conspiracy theories”.
Back in August, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh said he saw an FBI report leaked to him by an insider which confirmed that Rich had contacted Wikileaks with sample emails from the DNC leak and asked for payment for the full data dump.
Rich was murdered in an upscale area of Washington DC on July 10 last year but the killer or killers did not steal anything from the victim, rendering the police’s explanation that the incident was a robbery gone wrong doubtful.
Infowars reported on the questions surrounding Seth Rich’s murder multiple times back in August last year, including how there was around an hour and a half of “unaccounted for” time between Rich leaving a bar and being killed.
Brad Bauman, a crisis communications manager for the Democratic Party, was hired by RIch’s family to act as their spokesman. Bauman’s first action was to insist that people stop questioning the unsolved circumstances behind Rich’s murder.
For many the Democratic establishment’s attitude to leakers was crystallized by an email John Podesta sent to the Clinton campaign’s inner circle in February 2015, when he remarked, “I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment